State of the School Address
体育在线投注Monday, March 9, at 6:30 p.m.
体育在线投注Join us for the Headmaster's State of the School address at the new William H. Jones Global Business and IT Center.Details & Registration
体育在线投注View the video and photos from our Arts and Science Center Dedication Ceremony!Details
Coffee with the Headmaster
体育在线投注Thursday, March 12, at 8:30 a.m.
体育在线投注Main Lobby Conference Room, MR CampusDetails
Preparing for College. Equipping for Life. Practicing the Gospel.
- $6,000,000 in Renewable Scholarships & Grants Earned by Class of 2019
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 12 National Merit Finalists Past Five Years
We seek to create in our students a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth.
A Ben Lippen education extends beyond traditional academic standards to include biblical understanding, artistic expression, and sportsmanship. It is this holistic education paired with a multicultural learning environment that helps students grow to reach their full potential.
- Lower School Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Middle School 6th Grade through 8th Grade
- High School 9th Grade through 12th Grade
- Boarding For domestic and
Alumni College Acceptance
Our Two Campuses