Swinton & Co was born out of our desire to become much more than your accountant, to our customers we are key advisors and trusted business partners, as well as being chartered accountants and registered auditors.
We take pride in being approachable and friendly, and we do not confuse you with jargon. We choose to be deliberately different by offering products and services in a way that is easy to understand and priced up front.
Accountancy costs do not have to be a necessary evil. They should be an investment in your business.
We believe in developing strong relationships with our customers to ensure they receive the best possible service from us. We act for a broad range of business and personal customers.
By working with you throughout the year we can use the information gained to actually grow your business, we have business development programs for you to participate in as well as extremely powerful analysis tools which can identify opportunities as well as difficulties early on. This means your business can react to situations when they happen not when you find out about them after the year end.
We are familiar with business customers from startups to large companies. In addition to the general accountancy services and our business development services we also offer expert tax advice
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to...
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.